VIP Yacht Event - MWC'20
Time & Location
About the Event
Event Terms & Conditions
About Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Bit of the South in association with M37 Ventures, Inc. (together referred to herein as the "Event Host") collects the personal information you voluntarily submit on your behalf, or that of your guest(s), through our hosted registration site.
Personal information may include name, address, e-mail address, guest related information, etc. Please use your discretion when providing information that may be ‘sensitive’ (a person's race, gender, ethnicity, political beliefs, religious or similar beliefs, physical or mental health, sexual life, or criminal record). If you have any questions about providing sensitive information to the Event Host, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The Event Host stores your registration, including your personal information and that of your guest(s), for the period needed to fulfill this request, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law.
The Event Host will not share this information with third parties except to carry out our business (for example to companies processing data on behalf of the Event Host or providing services for the conduct of our business), or as required by law or legal processes.
The Event Host may transfer or store your personal information, or that of your guest(s), across geographical borders or in a jurisdiction other than where you (or they) are based.
The Event Host may be capturing photographic and/or audio/video images of participants including on-stage presentations and activities throughout the event for our business purposes, including, but not limited to, inclusion in any employee or Partner news and/or posting on any Web site sponsored by The Event Host or its Event sponsors.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of this Registration, you are confirming that:
1. You consent to the Event Host using your personal information, or that of your guest(s), to support your participation in this event, including sharing with vendors.
2. You consent to the Event Host transferring your personal information, or that of your guest(s), across geographical borders or storing it in a jurisdiction other than your current one, if necessary.
3. You have the express prior consent of your guest(s) to submit their personal information, which may include sensitive personal information.
4. You consent to the Event Host using any sensitive information you have provided for legitimate business purposes and you consent to the transfer and storage of this information by the Event Host.
5. You consent to the Event Host using your photograph/A-V image for internal business purposes. You understand that the Event Host is not responsible for any use or disclosure of my photograph/A-V image not authorized by the Event Host, and you hold the Event Host harmless from any loss, damage or injury resulting from any such unauthorized use or disclosure.
If you accept the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, select 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' on the Registration page.
If you do not accept, select 'Cancel'. Selecting ‘Cancel’ will terminate the Event Host web-based registration process.
If you have submitted your personal information, or that of your guest(s) to the Event Host, you (and they) have the right to reasonably request access, update, remove, or correct inaccuracies in that information by contacting email@example.com.
Please contact us if you have any questions about these terms or your rights.